what
city, state, zip
jobs by job search

Learn more...
Buy now

My Next Big Trip: The Hospital

May 6th, 2009

Today I go to the hospital with my wife to have our fifth child.  Hopefully all will go well… and I’ll be back soon (with a picture or two :) ).

what where
job title, keywords or company
city, state or zip jobs by job search

JibberJobber is a powerful tool that lets you manage your career, from job search to relationship management to target company management (and much more). Free for life with an optional upgrade.

14 Responses to “My Next Big Trip: The Hospital”

1. Jared Degnan says:

Mazel-Tov, Jason!

2. Rich says:

Exciting times! Good wishes go with you. Yep, we want pictures. :-)

3. reinkefj says:

Jason: I’ll be praying for a safe launch. Now remember, don’t faint. … Not in the delivery, but when you see the bill!!! Just think of it as an investment in “Old Age” insurance. With five children, someone will change your diapers! Best wishes, fjohn

4. Shane Smith says:

Best wishes. Did you know that cloth diapers are back in style?

5. Good luck to all of you!

6. It’s here already, huh? Congratulations and please send the stats and a picture!

7. Congratulations! #5. Very exciting. I wish your wife a speedy recovery, good health for the baby, and a good night’s sleep for you today (before baby comes home!).

8. Paloma - JibberJobber.com says:

“Daniel Jason Alba born at 12:55am MST, 7.08 lbs, 18.5 inches. healthy, beautiful! (no C-section) – we are all ecstatic!” Your Jibber Jobber Family are all estatic as well. Our absolute best to your precious family. And Happy Mother’s Day!! This is an amazing blessing. Get as much rest as you all can and I’ll be in touch.

9. Linda Law says:

Vow Congrads to you & your family on the 5th baby arrival!!!

10. [...] on, as we’ve chosen to keep our personal life fairly personal… so all I did was write a blog post about going to the hospital (just a few sentences). [...]

11. Kathy says:

I wish you and your wife all the best, Jason. Congrats on your new son! How exciting!

~Kathy

12. Jason,
    It’s been over a week Proud Papa – where’s those pictures you promised? ;-}
    Wishing you all the best!
    Jayne (NJ)

Paloma – thanks for the updated stats – new baby boy! Yea!

13. art says:

#5? so does that make it any easier? practice makes perfect and all that.

14. Thanks for posting the picture of Daniel on the JJ blog on Monday!
    He’s a (ooh and aah) cutie!
    Best Wishes to your ever growing family!
    ~ Jayne