JibberJobber.com is a free tool that YOU can use for your personal career management. Experts tell you to do all kinds of stuff, and its hard to keep track of it all. JibberJobber will help you:
- Manage and keep track of network relationships – privately. It is your personal relationship manager for your career.
- Organize and keep tabs of target companies that you apply to, or want to apply to – privately.
- Track jobs you apply to – when did you interview, did you send a thank you letter, etc.?
- Prepare for interviews. Put in elevator pitches. Put in responses to questions.
- Store important documents like resumes, cover letters, reference letters, etc. Track where you use these and who you send them to.
… there is lots more. Those listed above are all in the lifetime free account. Click here to see some videos on how JibberJobber works. Seriously, you need an account. You need to proactively manage your career. Don’t be like me – I told people all the time to network but never networked. Then when I lost my job I could only say “I dont’ know anyone.”
So get a free account now. It will be worth it.