- To open a link in a new window, hold the SHIFT key down and then click on it.
- Invite someone to JibberJobber by adding them to your network, and leaving the “Invite” checkbox checked.
- Add multiple documents at the same time just click the the Add a Document link for each document to add.
- Check out the Library for peer articles and testimonials.
- If a company has it’s own job website, put in the URL and your login info for quick access.
- To add Companies quickly, just put the name of the Company, and you can come in and add to it later.
- Use the Quick Search at the top right of each page to search on Companies, Networks and the Library in one search!
- As you get to know more people in a Company, add their contact info to the Company record. Keeping track of anyone in the company may pay off!
- In My Account, Preferences, you can change the default number of days to send an Action Item reminder to give you more notice.
- Put all of your important documents in My Docs, where you can access them from any Internet-connected computer.
- Check out your Activity Report to see, at a glance, the event status for each Job Posting.
- Use the search box in the upper right to do a quick search on company info, network contact info, and Library info.
Get on the next JibberJobber User Training: Click here for dates