December 7th, 2012

Want to do better on LinkedIn?  Here’s a free resource from my Canadian buddy, eh, Dave Perry:

The 12 Days of Christmas Job Hunting with LinkedIn

On that page, click the image a little towards the right.  You don’t even have to put your email in or anything – direct access (the file is here… or heck, just click the image right there –>).

On page 20 there’s a link to the JibberJobber Career Management Group.

Maybe next year he’ll do a 12 days for JibberJobber :)

If you don’t know the name, Dave Perry is one of the savviest job search guys I know.  Actually, he’s a recruiter who just happened to write the Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters book.  Awesome guy, and fun to hang out with :)

6 Comments »

6 responses to “The 12 Days of Job Hunting with LinkedIn (Dave Perry – Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters)”

1. Antoine says:

You all continue to out do yourselves! I’m glad you all collaborate to help us in our job searches. I just recently started reading this book as well. Thank you for sharing. Happy Holidays!

2. Cindy Key says:

Thanks Dave and Jason ~ I agree with Antoine you continue to give and give. Glad you are making the world a better place. Let’s continue helping all who want a create career doing what they love, making the money have deserve, and doing it fast accelerate their success in 2013 and beyond.

Dave, I agree with Jason “The 12 Days of Career Success with Jibber Jobber” by David Perry – Guerrilla Marketing for Job Hunters might be a fun and wonderful follow up next year.
    Accelerate your success and the 12 Day of Christmas and Happy New Year!

3. David Perry says:

Thank yoiu Antoine and Cindy, it’s always nice to be recognized when you’re trying to do good. It’s encouraging.

I think what we should write next is new Year New Career with Jibber Jobber. Jason? Up to it?

Anyone else think that would be a good idea?

4. Jeff Jones says:

“The 12 Days of Job Hunting With Linkedin”. In February 2012, I wAs looking for a job. On May 11, 2012, I started the first day of my dream job. The sole reason is I purchased the guerilla marketing for job hunter kit and did everything in it to the letter. End of story. I just followed the plan – even down to getting an accountability partner. So guess what? I am going to follow this linkedin plan and here is the thing – I am not looking for a job. I am just afraid not to follow any of these plans. Hey Dave, you need to write a book/develop a kit around Guerilla Marketing for Job Keepers. It would be for people inside large corporations that are looking for greater internal promotions.

5. Jeff Jones says:

Sorry Jason I thought I was typing in Dave Perry’s site. Hey everybody it was Jibberjobber that helped me manage the details of my guerilla marketing plan

6. Jason Alba says:

Dave, let’s do it! (what did I just commit to? :p)

Jeff, never a problem endorsing Dave Perry’s stuff here. He’s a friend and we have written about him a number of times over the years. Dave is no-nonsense and very experienced in job search stuff from multiple perspectives.

Great idea on “Guerrilla Marketing for Job Keepers.”