Recruiter.com included JibberJobber in their list of great tech tools for job seekers. Check out the paragraph or two on each of these tools at Next-Level Job Search: 6 Great Tech Tools for Job Seekers.
- LearnUp. Job skills training, career coaching, automatic interview scheduling for entry-level job seekers.
- Jobscan.co. Analyzes job descriptions and your resume to tell you how they stack up. Free for up to 5 matches, about $90/year for more. JibberJobber has some of this functionality (read here), but jobscan is very cool and more comprehensive then our version 1 attempt.
- Page Monitor. Tells you when something on a website has changed. Personally, I would suggest you forego checking page changes at this degree and just go out and network.
- SnapDat. Allows you to exchange contact info from one iphone to another. I can’t figure out how to find it in the store, though…
- Woo.io. Put together a wish list of your ideal job… and then they send you jobs/companies that match. Very cool concept… I have never heard of them, though.
- JibberJobber. For obvious reason, this is a tech tool I can stand behind!