Last week I meant to write four more blog posts, but the week got away from me. Being Mr. Dad and Mr. Mom and Mr. JibberJobber was more than I expected. Not to mention a two-day trip to Irvine for a speaking engagement. So here’s a quick update on three things:
First, the LinkedIn for Job Seekers DVD:
- The DVD plays in a Mac, PC and in a regular DVD player. I think the coolest way to watch/learn is to put it in the DVD player (on your TV), and then sit with your laptop or PC and go along with it.
- This is not a 1+ hour webinar… instead, it’s a bunch of segments… how to beef up your LinkedIn Profile, how to do LinkedIn Recommendations, how to ________. There are a bunch of chapters or segments that you can browse to. It’s self-paced – watch the entire thing at once, or watch just one segment a day.
- You can learn more about it from the LinkedIn for Job Seekers website, which lists all chapters… also, check out this video my video editor did:
You can get the DVD from the LinkedIn for Job Seekers page, or see below on the special offer.
Second, the JibberJobber three year celebration and specials:
Last week I wanted to do some special posts on JibberJobber, for the week-long celebration. I didn’t get to it, so I’m extending the special through this week.
I’ve already had a bunch of upgrades and sent out a bunch of DVDs… during this week if you upgrade you get:
- Two years of JibberJobber for the price of one! That would be an upgrade of $4.13 for each of 24 months. That’s a sweet deal – over 50% off!
- The LinkedIn for Job Seekers DVD. Whether you are in a job search or not, this DVD is a great training resource for you (for a site license (university, outplacement, etc.), contact me).
- Your choice of the Blog Marketing 201 – 501 or the Write Your Book! webinars.
- Other stuff from my partners that I’m putting together.
Simply login to your account, then click on the Upgrade link at the bottom of any page, and then click on the highlighted Upgrade Now link. Make sure to choose the one year option.
Third, my baby boy, Daniel:
Daniel was born almost two weeks ago. Mom and baby are doing great… they sleep alot, and Daniel does all the right stuff (poop, cry, look confused, eat, etc.). I had a fun time injecting social networking into the birthday of my boy – you can read about it here (for the record, @DeepEddy guessed the closest, and did so more than 12 hours before Daniel was born!)). Here’s a picture of Daniel:
(I can almost hear the oohs and aahs :p)