Making the LinkedIn for Job Seekers DVD is really easy!
Okay, actually it’s NOT easy at all.
There is a lot involved in getting a DVD that you can put into your DVD player and watch.
After many, many hours of planning, preparation, recording, editing and technical stuff, I finally burned an “image” of the DVD from my video team. I’m testing in a few more devices, and then will send it to the “replication” company, which will burn and shrink wrap about 1,000 copies.
I hope to start shipping this DVD by mid-June. Here’s what’s on the DVD:
- Introduction to LinkedIn for Job Seekers
- Home Page
- Profile: Above the Fold (Part I)
- Profile: Above the Fold (Part II)
- Profile: Summary
- Profile: Below the Fold
- Profile: Applications
- Profile: Add a Video
- Group Admins: Owning a Group
- Advanced People Search
- Communicating with Others
- Inviting People to Connect
- Getting Recommendations
- Giving Recommendations
- Answers: Asking Questions
- Answers: Answering Questions
- Manage Your Settings
- Browse Connections
- BONUS: Now, 10 Things to Do
- BONUS: 20 Questions
- BONUS: Export Contacts
- BONUS: Cleaning the Export
- BONUS: Importing into JibberJobber
There are 5 completely new tracks here. Skills, Group Administration (why own a Group), and inviting people to connect are new topics. I broke Recommendations into two parts. Profile: Above the Fold is now two parts.
Everything has been recorded with the latest interface on LinkedIn, with two or three exceptions. The clips are all shorter than the last edition, too. More getting straight to the point, and less frou-frou from me
Want it? Order the LinkedIn for Job Seekers DVD here.