You might know my FAVORITE feature in JibberJobber is the ability to send an email to your contact(s), and also to the JibberJobber server.
Why would you want to do that? By doing that you can add a new Contact and/or add the email as a Log Entry. It takes a 30 – 240 second job and makes it a 1/2 second job. It’s awesome. If you haven’t heard of this, check out this post.
So, what if you FORGET to BCC JibberJobber? That is, what if you send the email to your Contact but forget to put the special email address in the BCC field (and you don’t want to email them again)?
You have two options:
1. You can copy and paste the email into a Log Entry, the way you have always been able to. This might take 30 – 240 seconds…
Or, more convenient, you can…
2. Forward the email JUST to the JibberJobber email. This will send the email to JibberJobber, where we take care of it as if you did it right the first time.
Here’s what it looks like:
1. You’ll see my special ultra-secret email address in the TO field.
2. I’ll delete all of this… so the body has this:
There are 3 parts you put at the beginning of the body:
1. write the word contacts
2. Put a colon… to separate the word contacts and all the email addresses
3. Put any and all email addresses you want the Log Entry to be associated with. I just delete all the gray text (in the first image, above), and that’s it.
There you go… I do this regularly… it’s pretty easy. Of course, it’s easier if you simply put do the BCC thing in the first place, but all isn’t lost if you forget